Friday

Do YOU Enjoy Quiche?



Hello there!

My name is Chef Sebastien. Thank YOU for visiting and leaving YOUR blog comments. YOU just can't imagine how happy and excited I am that YOU have visited The French Pastry Lounge Blog today.

It's a rainy friday here in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn, New York.

Life is great. I trust you're doing well :-)

Do YOU Enjoy Quiche?

I've got something special for YOU today. I have YOUR Freshly Made Weekend "Quiche". We have handmade Quiche with wonderful ingredients: diced tomatoe and fresh basil or caramelized onions and bacon bits.

Order NOW. CALL 347.663.6066. Pick Up YOUR Order Latter This Afternoon or Evening After work For Dinner Tonite.

As a French Pastry Chef it is ALL about me producing quality gourmet foods and desserts that YOU enjoy eating and sharing with YOUR family, neighbors, friends and work associates.

What Makes My Quiche And The French Pastry Lounge Different?

Quality. I Can’t Bake Or Cook Without It.

YOU have my personal guarantee that everything I make is quality. For me, quality is essential. Quality is a big deal from everything I purchase, make, serve and we sell to YOU at La Table Exquise.

Do YOU Enjoy Quiche? Order NOW. CALL 347.663.6066.

Talk Soon,

Have a great weekend,

Chef Sebastien

P.S. Wait... Before YOU Go Leave Me A Blog Comment Below.

Keep up with what's happening at the La Table Exquise.

Stay updated with the blog - The French Pastry Lounge. Bookmark it.

Tell YOUR friends.

Why not forward this post to a friend or colleague.

Tweet this post on Twitter. Thank YOU.

SHARE THIS POST.

share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join The French Pastry Lounge Discussion!
Let us know what you think. Your feedback is important to us.